So. Google your name and add the word 'needs' to your query, and what do you get? Your Google needs list!
Christine needs:
... to know where her inventory is at all times (well, who doesn't?)
... parents who will be able to be patient (and mine are!)
... to stop looking at clothes (actually, it could be argued that I need to start looking at clothes)
... to see her doctors (I don't have one, let alone many...)
... to have kids (well, yes, all in due time...)
... platelets (well, they are a vital part of living, sure)
... to go back and read some of her earlier books (didn't know I had earlier books...)
... some sort of female support system (and what girl doesn't?)
... only to cough or sneeze and she could have a brain hemorrhage (that sounds serious!)
... to get out of here (sure, eventually)
... to go (I think that's been established! But to where?)
... you to vote (for...?)
... to get the ball rolling! (uh, huh!)
... constant attention (constant isn't necessary, but a little bit is nice...)
... a vacay (ah, so that's where I need to go!)
2 comments:
Christine, I am on the internet!!! Oh happy day! try 'joee needs' very odd, and Bo,,, he needs a home!
It was fun to catch up a little on what you are doing! We need to keep in touch better!
Post a Comment