Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our bags are packed... Don't know when we'll be back again!

The Pageant is over! What an experience!

We're leaving in the morning for Washington, DC, so this post will be short. I'll get a few more pictures up from the Pageant after we're back, as well as some from DC.

This is one of my new favorite quotes that I think wraps up the emotion and spirit of the Hill Cumorah Pageant:

"These were days never to be forgotten - to sit under the sound of a voice dictated by the inspiration of heaven... What joy! What wonder! What amazement! While the world was racked and distracted - while millions were groping as the blind for the wall... our eyes beheld, our ears heard... and I shall ever look upon this expression of the Savior's goodness with wonder and amazement while I am permitted to tarry..." ~Oliver Cowdery, describing his experiences as a participant in the Restoration

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Christine and Holly,
I enjoyed viewing all the pics of the pageant and it looks like you had a marvelous experience again! Thank you for posting and sharing!
Hope you have a wonderful and safe trek home.
Love,
Joyce