Love, love, LOVE my new car!

I got a new Ford Escape a few weeks ago and I love it! Love the Sync system, love the han
ds-free calling and almost-hands-free texting (when the car is safely stopped, of course!). Love the seats, the ride, and the trunk. Love the cap-free gas tank, the mileage, and the way it tells me how many more miles I can drive before I need to fuel up. Love that new car smell! Love it! I can't wait to have some great adventures in it! Its first Vegas trip is in the works!

But of course, I loved my old, er, former car too! We had a lot of good memories together. 90,000+ miles of memories!
2 trips to Cumorah (and beyond!)
1 trip to Vegas with Joee, 2 more with Holly
6 years worth of driving every day to work in sleet, snow, rain, wind and sunshine
3 years worth of driving to the U for grad school
It was kind of sad to leave my car behind, but it was time.
Huzzah for new cars!
3 comments:
I love your new car. It's perfect for lugging around all the teacher stuff you have.
I LOVE your new car too! I can't wait for it to take us back to Vegas, and maybe to China...;) (only 18 more years till I can leave the house... and counting!!!)
Joee... you giggle me.
Chris, we really did have some great times in your 'former' car. :D
We had a good time going to Vegas this fall break too! We should post something about that soon. Attempting not to eat in your car was interesting, the new places we went to were fun!
Maybe we can go back to Vegas for the Vegas Bowl where the U just might have a chance at winning, even after that awful game yesterday...
Post a Comment