Friday, November 5, 2010

4

4 Things In My Handbag/Backpack/Briefcase:

geology teaching notebook
emergency Diet Coke money
USB drive from the LoC
Post-it notes

4 Favorite Things In My Bedroom:

lamp from Ikea
bookcases from Ikea
new pillow
jewelry rack

4 Things On My Desk:

papers I need to grade
papers I need to file
papers I need to trash
photos

4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet):

go on an African safari
buy a house
visit all 50 states
be caught up on all my scrapbooking

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment:

being crafty
sleeping
reading The Help
listening to HP 7!

4 Songs I Can't Get Out of My Head:

Whip My Hair
Bad Romance
America Rocks
Hey, Soul Sister

4 Things You Don't Know About Me:

I have a terrible habit of staying up way too late...
pickles - ick!
Pretzel M&Ms are my recently new-found favorite treat!
I have a way-overdue book that needs to go back to the library

4 Bloggers I'm Tagging:

I think I probably only have 4 readers, so... tag - you're it!

1 comment:

Holly E. Ferrin said...

Does that mean I'm one of the people who's IT? ;)