Monday, October 27, 2008

How Strong Are You Now?

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Commentary is fun too!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
“Better When We’re Together” – Jack Johnson
True, true...

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
“You Raise Me Up” – Josh Groban
Sure!

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
“One Rock ‘n’ Roll Too Many” – Seyesha Mercado
That's right! One rock 'n' roll too many, one night's sleep too few...

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
“Let’s Dance” – Miley Cyrus
Actually, no, I'm feeling pretty uncoordinated today...

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE??
“Wind Beneath My Wings” – Bette Midler
Yes, I can fly higher than an eagle...

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Secret Smile” – Rascal Flatts
Can a smile be secret?

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Home Life” – John Meyer
Yes, probably true. I'm either home, or someplace exotic like the middle of nowhere China, or in central Ohio...

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” – U2
Yes, all the time!

WHAT IS 2+2?
Track 7, “Every Saturday” - Sweet Haven
Yup - I can add!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Sing, Sing a Song” - VoiceMale
She does sing a lot...

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"I Can Sing” - BNL
I'll have to look for that quality!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"As I Am” – Miley Cyrus
Yup - all about me!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"No Reins” – Rascal Flatts
That's right, baby!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"First Dance” – Jim Brickman
Yes, this might be what I think...

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Break Away” – Rascal Flatts
I'm sure they'd love that!

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Never Give Up” – Ryan Shupe & the Rubber Band
Hmmm... no comment!

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"New Shoes” – Paolo Nutini
This one might be better for Joee!

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"One Step At a Time” – Jordin Sparks
Walking? Running? No! Following patterns or craft directions? Yes!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"I Know Where I’ve Been” – Queen Latifah, Hairspray
That's right - I know, and you don't!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Hungry Like the Wolf” – David Cook
Yes, definitely starving!

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"Go to Hell” – Ryan Shupe & the Rubber Band
Very true!

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Start All Over” – Miley Cyrus
Reincarnation?

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"Help Me Remember” – Rascal Flatts
My memory's not that bad, is it?

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
“Here’s To You” – Rascal Flatts
Do you make me laugh?

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"Popcorn” - BNL
Yup, I'm a sucker for a big bowl of popcorn...

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"You Are the Music in Me” – HSM 2
Kind of goes along with that 'I Can Sing' with the person I like question...

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"Always Be My Baby” – David Cook
A baby who always is one? Yeah, that's pretty frightening!

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"Good Morning Baltimore” – Nikki Blonsky, Hairspray
Maryland, here I come!

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"How Far is Heaven” – Los Lonely Boys
I don't get it...

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"You’ve Got a Friend” – Brooke White
Yes, I do have friends, so that's not the problem...

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"How Strong Are You Now?” – Rascal Flatts
That's right - aren't you stronger now that you've read to the bottom? :)

I either need to re-shuffle my iTunes and try again, or load on a different variety of music!

1 comment:

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

Way funny! Too bad I don't have an ipod or even know how to use one...I'm a dinosaur...I will wait for Abbie to grow up some more and teach me all the new fangled technology devices...Cool songs you have on there!