.jpeg)
The age-old question... am I a Ute or a Beaver?
The age-old answer... I am a Ute!
Last night the Utes played the Oregon State Beavers. Since Mom and JoAnne are OSU alums, they wanted to go, so we got tickets and had great time. Mom, JoAnne and Holly all wore orange... I was the lone red-woman in the group. Fortunately, I had about 46,000 other red people surrounding me once we got to the stadium!

The game was crazy... the Utes were down most of the time. With 2 minutes remaining in the game, OSU scored a touchdown, making the score 28-20 for OSU. (I texted Dad at this point, he texts back "That sucks". Yeah it does!) We then put together an amazing run and scored a touchdown of our own with about a minute and a half left. We went for 2, OSU got pass interference (I could see it from where I was sitting! I'm glad the ref saw it too!), we tried again and the QB ran it into the endzone! Tied!
OSU got the ball back and had to punt it away. We got back down the field pretty quickly, and ran down the clock to 2 seconds for a shot at the last play. Dad called then to see if it was over, and so he got to hear the yells and shouts that only come from a successful field-goal attempt at the end of the game for a win!
What a great game! Makes me so reminiscent of so many seasons when we had season tickets and all the fun: hot dogs (yum-o), the kid-tunnel, sitting on the blacktop at the north end zone, witnessing a few defeats of BYU, heartbreaking shanked kicks off the goal posts, snow, Davis, the first-down section, dancing tubas, and more...
.jpeg)
A UTAH GIRL AM I!!!
3 comments:
No..No...No...It's BYU!!!
I'm glad the Uts one this one..but when it comes to BYU vs Utah...BYU has my votes all the way...
HA HA HA HA
Glad you had fun!
Colleen
Ok...so I don't know how to spell. It is suppose to be "won this one"...OOPS!!!
YAY! Go Utes! Keep staying strong!
Post a Comment