Wicked - 2 weeks minus 1 day - This seemed like it'd never come when we got tickets for this on Halloween... almost closer to our next birthdays than the birthday for which it was intended... almost, but not quite!
Boston - 2 weeks - Wahoo! I'm so excited to go! So much history, so many things to do, such great food to eat!
Year-end tests - 2 weeks of school, 1 week of spring break, 1 week 4 days of school - I thought we'd make it, then we hit fractions! Argh!
Last day of school - 2 weeks of school, 1 week of spring break, 2 weeks of school, 1 week of testing, 3 weeks of school - woo-hoo! (39 days... a man on my team is leaving at the end of the school year... he has less days than I have years!)
Philadelphia - 14 weeks - for a seminar and (hopefully) fieldtrips about the Civil War! Yes, it's for school and learning and knowledge... but it's in Philadelphia!
First day of school - who cares?!
(Anyone know where I can get a countdown widget to put on my blog that will do auto countdowns for me? I've only really seen countdowns for pregnancy/babies, and that definitely will not work for me...)
No comments:
Post a Comment