Last day of school - 10.5 school weeks (11.5 calendar weeks) Last day of school - 51 school days! Year-end tests - 6 school weeks (7 calendar weeks) Wicked! - 5.5 weeks Boston trip - 5.5 weeks First day of school - 24 weeks Vegas excursion - 8 days!
Thank you! Sounds so close that way! So much to do before testing! Have fun on all the adventures, and before going to Vegas check out cheapovegas.com it has great info!
My district has a Teaching American History grant that I've been going to classes and seminars for all year and last summer. If we stuck it out (and didn't get paid for our summer time) we get to go to Boston for a history tour! The Freedom Trail, Plymouth, Lowell and more are all on the list! Wahoo!
4 comments:
Thank you! Sounds so close that way! So much to do before testing! Have fun on all the adventures, and before going to Vegas check out cheapovegas.com it has great info!
I hope you have fun in Vegas!! Hooray for school to end! My kids aren't even in school yet, but I'm still excited for summer vacation anyway!!
Yes! Thanks for the countdown info. I will be checking on this often. Oh, and my favorite city is Boston! I love it. Why do you get to go?
My district has a Teaching American History grant that I've been going to classes and seminars for all year and last summer. If we stuck it out (and didn't get paid for our summer time) we get to go to Boston for a history tour! The Freedom Trail, Plymouth, Lowell and more are all on the list! Wahoo!
Post a Comment