I've been 'practicing' with the Wicked CD for so long to get ready for the show. It certainly didn't disappoint - it was WONDERFUL! I loved Galinda's humor and her great words, and the references to the Wizard of Oz, and how totally unconcerned they are with Dorothy and her little dog, too. I LOVED Fiyero, and loved "Dancing Through Life" - especially knowing that "the trouble with schools is, they always try to teach the wrong lessons". "For Good", "I'm Not that Girl" (how many times have I felt just like Elphaba?), "Popular", and "One Short Day" were all favorites. I LOVED it all!
And then, just like now
We can say:
We're just two friends
Two good friends
Two best friends
Sharing one wonderful
One short...
Day!
We can say:
We're just two friends
Two good friends
Two best friends
Sharing one wonderful
One short...
Day!
2 comments:
It WAS way too short! Couldn't the play just keep going??? Or, even better, couldn't Fiyero come home with us!!!
Oh, I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. Everyone is ranting and raving about this!
Post a Comment