The only one that really matters!
Days left of school: 10
Woo-hoo!
Days left of school: 10
Woo-hoo!
I've taken a hiatus from blogging... I know all my faithful readers have been waiting for my next entry... (I figure I'm about half of my readership, that that's okay...) Life has been moving on, and while most is not blog worthy, I'll be back with it all in about 10 days.
I think I'm gonna make it... we'll see if the kids do or not!
5 comments:
Yahoo! I'm excited for you and I can still remember the feelings and anticipation of it all! You made it! Can't wait for your blog updates!
SO EXCITED!
How exciting for you. This is my last school year of no school before my own oldest starts, I can't believe it.
I'm not going to make it. We have 14 days.
Yeah, School IS out!!! (How bad and I, I am just reading your blog... I think I am a little behind!!!) Thanks for the help the other night, I cant wait to see you again!!!
Post a Comment