176 days down.
4 short days to go.
Well, they'll undoubtedly be loooong days...
but that's all there is left to this school year.
Hard to believe.
I'm excited for summer... probably even more so than the kids. Sad, but true. I'm anxious to have my evenings and weekends to myself and not filled with teacher homework. True, I am teaching a week-long computer boot camp here at the school (7 kids signed up so far!), but that should prove to be pretty fun. Also true, I am taking home a pile of books and such over the summer to work from, and plan to meet with my team a few times over the summer to collaborate (whoa!) on some things, but it won't be the same kind of pressure has having to get my pile of papers graded and put into the computer and prepare for math tomorrow and write a spelling list out and get my history powerpoint ready and read ahead the next chapter in five different books and and and and and...
Whew.
4 more.
Then...
summer!
3 comments:
How can these 4 days seem so long???
Only 4 days? It seems like your ending a week early to me. School doesn't go into June anymore? Congrats on being almost done, I hope you get to take some non-school related vacations this summer!
You are so funny!
Post a Comment