Dear You,
It has come to my attention that no one is visiting my blog. (and I don't just mean people who never get on the internet - you know who you are!) I don't advertise to everyone that I have a blog, but people do know about and I do have some regular readers (thanks, guys!). My fine, fine readers with blog feed gadgets on their blog aren't getting the message that I've written lately. For some reason, that blog feed isn't updating when I post. According to those feeds, the last time I wrote was two months ago. (It is true that I have let that kind of time go by before, but I really try to write more often than that normally...)
And while I guess that I don't really need an audience, it'd be nice to get a comment now and then, or see someone else's city besides my own in my traffic feed... I do write for me, but I write for you, too! (aw, now don't you feel special?)
So if you happen to be reading this (checking to see if it is true that I really haven't written in a few months), do you have any ideas (brilliant or just kind of shiny) that would update my posts on their/your blog feed reader???
Thanks,
Me
***PS - 2/22/11 ***
So... I don't know what particular setting it was, but it's apparently all fixed now. So if you run into this same problem yourself... better ask someone else!
7 comments:
So I totally have you in my blog feed, but yes, you're right, I haven't had anything come up for months. Just now, I checked my feed and there were like 6 new posts for you all at the same time. I'm confused. But I'm glad they finally showed up, so I can check it all out. Whatever you did to try to make them show up, it worked.
I'm reposting, because I totally read your question wrong. :)
Yep, the same thing happened with my feed... I thought you'd made your blog private or something. I actually checked to see if that's what happened and found your recent posts, which I read them, just didn't comment on. I have no idea how to fix the feed, but for the moment, the feed is working great. All your recent posts showed up suddenly. :)
I dont know to fix the problem, but I do enjoy reading your blog.
I've been so bad about checking blogs! I read yours all the time (when I actually read them!) Yes, I'm here!
I read all the time... You are my favorite blog author!!! I hope that in BIG letters it tells you that Bountiful got on today!!! ;) (I may even blog my self... that is, if I have time after I do a little stocking!!!)
I read your blog! I promise! And every now and then I even comment. :D
Post a Comment