Sister.
The week that I was the VIP in my first grade class was life-changing. How many 7 year olds can say that?? My mom made me a book to take to school to show me off to my class. Of course, no siblings were featured (just the aforementioned dog and cat). Well, by the end of that fateful week, I had acquired a sister. In all the wishing and hoping that I'd have a sister someday, it didn't occur to me that she'd come so little. I wanted someone to play with!
Who could possibly play with this little thing?
Now that I'm more used to her (after 22 years!), I'm glad to have had her around for so long. We definitely have had some good times together. For a glimpse into some of these adventures, check out this post. Every girl needs a sister. There are just some things that only sisters can do!
3 comments:
I still think its weird how much you guys look alike....meant to be.
You have no idea how many people have told us that over the years! We just laugh about it mostly - but really, it was meant to be...
This is an awesome post, just sayin'. And Rochelle, yeah, I know, she is weird. LOL! <3 U!
In all seriousness though, I love it. You picked a good picture of me too. Do you remember who the photographer was? ;)
Post a Comment