Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful - Linky Party

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?

My class this year - I love them!  A lot!
My Promethean board, Elmo and projector - I couldn't teach without them!
Books - a lot of them.  Never is "I can't find something to read" an option.



2. What people are you most thankful for?

My family - I wouldn't be where I am without my Mom, Dad, and Holly
My lunch group - I am sane thanks to Karen, Jami, Ryan, Vickie and Megan!




3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?

 What the Teacher Wants - of course!
Read This!?!? - my BFF's new book blog
Heartland Paper - to keep me sane!




4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?

Diet Coke
Chocolate
Dancing with the Stars!



5. What are you most thankful for?

Family, friends, the gospel, a great job, health, and wellness!





No comments: