Friday, December 21, 2007

Gimme a break!

Whew... Finally made it to Christmas break!
What a week it was at school. Monday we spent the morning at the school's Christmas Sing school-wide rehearsal. Tuesday, the kids made their Christmas gifts for their families - cute fleece pillows that they tied and stuffed. What an experience! I would have never known which kids can't tie their shoes without it! :) It was fun to sit with just a few at a time and listen in on their conversations - they're so funny! Wednesday, Holly came to school with me and took pictures during our two Christmas Sing performances. The kids liked meeting Holly after hearing so many stories about her (some completely true and some embellished just a bit...). Thursday, the kids watched The Best Christmas Pageant Ever in the morning and enjoyed the party in the afternoon (thanks to my great room-mom and her crew of volunteers!). I got to leave on time from school (more or less) and come home and enjoy my evening.
Today, I got to sleep in, read in my PJs, watch Pirates, and enjoy the afternoon at home.
Hooray for a break!

No comments: