Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tag - I'm it!

Some surveys... thanks Bobbi and Andrea!

a: Four jobs I have had in my life

1 - 3rd grade teacher
2- computer teacher
3- office intern/go-fer girl
4 - day care worker

b: Four movies I watch over and OVER
1 - Ocean's 11 (and 12 and 13)
2 - Italian Job
3 - You've Got Mail
4 - Singles Ward

c: Four places I have lived
1 - Hoover Street, Midvale
2- Jefferson Street, Midvale
3 - Geneva, NY (for 2 weeks)
4 - The-Middle-of-Nowhere-China (for 2 weeks)

d: Four TV shows I watch
1 - CSI
2 - ER
3 - Ugly Betty
4 - Extreme Makeover, Home Edition

e: Four places I have been
1 - China
2 - Alaska
3 - Western Europe
4 - New York - City and upstate

f: Four people who email me regularly
1 - Holly
2 - Mom
3 - Joee
4 - Emily

g: Four of my favorite foods
1 - Pizza
2 - Chinese
3 - French Fries
4 - Chocolate

h: Four of my FAVORITE songs
1 - Rascal Flatts (country!)
2 - Hairspray soundtrack
3 - Sweethaven
4 - Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband
(okay, so those were artists and albums instead of just songs...)

i: Four things I am looking forward to in 2008
1 - Hill Cumorah Pageant (yup, we get to go again!)
2 - Getting organized - books, pictures, stuff to file, etc.
3 - Getting caught up on my scrapbooking
4 - The new book in the Eclipse series (coming out in August!)



Six things you may not know about Christine:

1. I played on the JV basketball team as a junior in high school.

2. I'm not a huge fan of camping... Sure I went to girl's camp and had a fine time every year in Young Women's... but I much prefer a soft, comfy bed and indoor plumbing offered in a hotel to a sleeping bag in a leaky tent and 'other' forms of plumbing.

3. One of my most memorable Christmases was when I was about 5 or 6. Santa had brought me a kitchen, complete with dishes and food, food, food! Later on that morning, I walked into the real kitchen and found the box to my new kitchen. The next Christmas, I asked Santa about this. Apparently, those clean-up elves of Santa's got behind and neglected package-extraction at our house that year.

4. My favorite Krispy Kreme donut is cream-filled, chocolate-topped. Yum-o!

5. The first time I started reading Harry Potter, I didn't like it. It took me quite a while to get started and 'into' it. Now, I'm hooked... It's a good thing the series is complete! (Just the movies left... and, as a few of my former students were surprised to find out, we already know what will happen in those movies... :)

6. If I weren't a teacher... I always tell my kids I'd be a Zamboni driver if I weren't a teacher, but honestly, I don't know what I'd be. This was the plan for so long, I never really thought about being anything else. Hum.....


1. Whats your greatest most prized possession and why?
I'm not sure... I do happen to have quite a few possessions, but I don't know that there's one that is 'prized' above all others...

2. What makes you smile?
the silly things that kids in my class do

3. What do you want for Christmas?
Ever since I turned 19, I've wanted the same things... a car and a man. I have a car now, so I guess that just leaves... :)

4. What do you think of the person who sent/posted this?
Andrea's so much fun! She is fun to have on your team for games (not so fun to have to play against!), and I love that she sends me jokes, stories and pictures.

5. If you could go anywhere where would you go?
back to China and Europe, Hawaii

6. Whats your biggest strength and weakness? (two part question)
STRENGTH: I'm normally a very common-sense person.
WEAKNESS: I don't always speak up or act when I should.

7. Name 5 of your favorite smells?
1) rain
2) fresh laundered sheets
3) yummy, warm, food-cooking smells
4) pear-berry lotion
5) ocean-shore smells

8. Do you currently have a favorite song if so what and why?
Bubbly, Colbie Calliet

9. What is one of your most precious memories?
Grandma Kofford's Christmas parties... helping her and JoAnne shop, cook, decorate their house, practice songs on the piano, and helping 'Grandma Claus' deliver her presents

10. What motivates you?
Deadlines... For example, when I was taking my comprehensive exam for my master's, I had ten days to write three papers. The last paper I wrote, and the one that may have been the best, was written in almost its entirety the day the papers were due.

No comments: