Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Memories...

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Holly E. Ferrin said...

Chrissi!
Do you remember when we were standing on the Hurricane Deck at Niagra Falls? That was super-crazy and it really made us wet! Oh, and remember how it was just pouring rain before we descended to the Cave of Winds and then when we came back up it had stopped raining. Ironic huh?
Yay for Niagra Falls Ions and what they did to our hair!!!

AJ said...

Speaking of HAIR... I remember China! Oh I could really use a hair dry/ scalp massage!

I remember BARS!!!!

The Edwards said...

I remember when you saved me about a million times from drowning in the depths of an unknown curriculum and didn't ever make me feel like an idiot for being so clueless. THANK YOU!!! You are incredible!

PS- Sorry I took a while, I'm sure you get the beginning-of-school thing. :)

Rochelle Brunson said...

Ok, I realize this is months old, but I wanted to mention some memories from way back in elementary school.
I Remember going to ms. Allreds wedding reception with your family, your little sister was very little at the time. Or going to a utes game with your family and sitting on the field (the first and only football game I have ever been to). And going to Lagoon with my family and taking an old fashioned picture of us in a bathtub, I still have it. Wow, that was soooooo long ago.