Monday, September 8, 2008

New Hair...

Before...
After...

But I like this one best...
The picture doesn't show it that well... but I got my hair tinted... Quite shocking for me, but not so much so for everyone else - hardly anyone noticed, which is part of the point of doing drastic things to your hair anyway, right? A few of my more trendy girls noticed, and Ryan-who-teaches-next-door noticed (which is quite the thing, he must be practicing being more observant) - and that's it! So I hope you notice!

3 comments:

Holly E. Ferrin said...

Hee Hee, I like your pics Chris :) I'll admit that the last one is sure flattering - lol!

If it means anything, I did notice that you got your hair tinted and I think it looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's so long! I did notice the difference! Have a great day!

Colleen

Ambler Fam said...

Looks like you had a fun summer!