Ah... blogging... I've missed you!
It's not that I haven't done things that are worth blogging about, because I have. I just can't find the motivation, time, or words. I've started several posts, and some day I'll get back around to finishing them (because I know you want to read them, of course!).
For now, enjoy my list of things I'm thinking about blogging about:
spring break in Boston
how I spent my summer
Philadelphia, Hershey, Palmyra and beyond with my mom
school - my class, my new team, my FB friends
the smattering of tags I haven't been tagged with but have seen on other people's blogs that look fun
things I want vs. things I need
Timpanogos - 3 times? really?
Why I don't need to get married any time soon (so leave me alone!)
books - suggestions for me, recommendations from me, poetry - my new love and saving grace at school (why didn't I think of it before?)
tv series (plural of series - serieses?) that I watch
my daughter Tippy
things I'm looking forward to
what I'm doing to have a life away from school (and suggestions for me?)
projects in the works
things I think are strange
what I'd do with a responsibility-free week
why I like Facebook and why I would have never graduated from college had it been around back in the day

4 comments:
I'm looking forward to hearing more :)
You always keep me entertained. Love your blog!
Um... So about your BFF reading your blog???
So tell me, belated though it is... why is it that you never would have graduated from college if FB was around during that time?
Post a Comment