Sunday, October 4, 2009

Feels Like Today

I saw this on Rikki and Rochelle's blog (a loooong time ago). Looked fun, so here you go!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.

Your Artist: Rascal Flatts
Are you male or female: Dry County Girl
Describe yourself: Unstoppable

How do you feel about yourself: Better Now
Describe where you currently live: Life is a Highway
The first thing you think of when you wake up: Help Me Remember
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: She'd Be California
Your favorite form of transportation: Fast Cars and Freedom
Your best friend is: Like I Am

Your favorite color is: Shine On
What’s the weather like: Cool Thing
If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Secret Smile
What is life to you: Still Feels Good
What is the best advice you have to give: Bob That Head
If you could change your name, what would it be: Ellsworth

Your favorite food is: Mayberry
How I would like to die: Holdin' On
My soul’s present condition: Backwards
The faults I can bear: No Reins
How would you describe your love life: Love Who You Love
What are you going to post this as: Feels Like Today



1 comment:

Holly E. Ferrin said...

can I borrow this idea? That was awesome!