Monday, October 12, 2009

Sample 5: Hair Growing Skills

I grew out my hair a few summers for the Hill Cumorah Pageant. I figured that I'd rather deal with my own ball of fuzz, rather than with having a wig or an elaborate head wrap. The first summer, I chopped it off as soon as school started up again, and then started the growing process again. The second summer, I kept it long until November, and then decided that it was, indeed, time to part with it. I went to my trusty hair dresser, put it in a pony tail, and whacked it off. 11.5 inches went to Locks of Love! I haven't had the patience or desire to grow it out again... though I have applied to the pageant for next summer, so I suppose that I'd better get a move on. Good thing it grows back!


Looking at this pic, I can't believe it was ever that long! How did I deal with it? What did I do with it every day? Oh yeah... ponytails, buns, and braids! 'Do' my hair? I don't think so...

No comments: