Monday, March 14, 2011
Sample 7: Caps by Christine
I spent the better part of the weekend crocheting hats. So cute! (The hat, not me...) The pattern came from this blog: http://vallieskids.blogspot.com/2009/06/olivias-butterfly.html - fun, quick, easy crochet patterns. Such a great weekend!! (Ah, the bliss of having a Monday off from school!)
Holly, Joee and I are working on crafty items to sell at the Midvale Days craft fair in August. I've been wondering about price points. I've looked at similar items on Etsy to get some ideas, and Googled some as well. I definitely don't want to overprice, but it's a fine line between that and underpricing.
So let me know - what would you pay for your very own, handmade, crocheted cap?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've had a similar problem! After I made my kids their hats I had a couple of people ask how much I'd charge to make their kids some. I had no idea, so I looked at similar hats selling on etsy and decided on a price based on that (I didn't charge as much as the people on etsy, $5 less).
That is a super cute hat too! I'd probably pay like $15 at least for it (if I wasn't a crocheter myself). Good luck!
Post a Comment