Sunday, November 18, 2007

25 Things I Did...

... when I was 25. Now that I'm not 25 any more, what did I do when I was such a great number? (so many mathematical possibilities... 5x5, 5 squared, square root of 625...)
And now, in no particular order...
  1. Was a wicked King Noah citizen in the Hill Cumorah Pageant
  2. Drove across the country to be in the Hill Cumorah Pageant
  3. Climbed up Hill Cumorah countless times... only drove up the back once!
  4. Visited the Sacred Grove, the Smith homes, the Palmyra Temple, the Grandin Building, and the Peter Whitmer farm
  5. Visited the Joseph Smith birthplace memorial
  6. Taught 3rd grade for the first time... and lived to tell about it!
  7. Taught summer school, practicing 'Linking Oral Language to Literacy' strategies
  8. Scrapbooked at the Scrapbook Expo... what an experience... and so much more expensive than how we normally shop the Expo!
  9. Saw Niagara Falls
  10. Took the Maid of the Mist into the Falls... and survived!
  11. Ate at Tim Horton's (yum-o!)
  12. Ate at Mark's Pizza (of Palmyra - too bad they don't deliver to Midvale!)
  13. Toured NYC from a double-decker sight-seeing bus
  14. Enjoyed hot dogs from NYC street vendors
  15. Shopped at L. L. Bean (yes, the actual store, in Freeport, Maine)
  16. Taste-tested a dark chocolate candy bar at the Hershey factory in Pennsylvania (another yum-o!)
  17. Visited Carthage Jail and Nauvoo
  18. Listened to Harry Potter 7 in the car
  19. Bought an iPod Shuffle
  20. Completed comps (3 12-page papers in 10 days - yeah, baby!)
  21. Wrote my last paper for grad school (for now, anyway...!)
  22. Graduated... again...
  23. Helped to create, format, and edit a Sterling Scholar portfolio
  24. Wore out a digital camera... and bought a new one
  25. Served my last hallway duty with Joee & Lee at the WX Sweethearts Ball
  26. Found out that my best friend is having a baby... I'm going to be an aunt!
  27. Watched my car pass 50,000 miles (All of them fun-filled! Okay, well, most of them anyway...)
  28. Went to a 'Bells on Temple Square' Christmas concert
Okay, well I guess I did a few more things than just 25 this past year. Hopefully I'll have a few to add during the next year!

No comments: