
I gave Joee Twilight for her birthday. I had heard that it was a pretty good book, though hadn't ever read it myself. I figured that she had some time... she might like to fill it with that book. (When she found the book in with her presents, she said, "I was going to give the same book to you!") Once she really got into it, it didn't take her long to finish. She gave it to her mom to read, which didn't take long, and then gave it to me. (My mom has the book and is stuck in the middle.) I've had it for a few weeks now, and have read some at night, but not for long enough sets of time to see why it was so fascinating and so difficult to put down. Now perhaps I know why...
I finished reading Twilight this morning at 12:30 am. I was fortunate enough to get to sleep in yesterday, which I did (it was lovely!). When I did wake up, no one else was up, so I stayed cozied up in bed and read. And read. And read some more. Then when others started to wake up, I still read. Eventually, I did actually get up, but only got as far as the recliner, where I continued to read. When I finished, I very nearly called Joee, to first tell her that I had finished, and second, to see if I could go down to her house to get the next book. Then I realized what time it was, and decided the call could wait until later today, and I'd have to own these books anyway, so that can wait until I get to the bookstore tomorrow.
I can't decide if I would want to date a vampire or not. Maybe I'll have to wait for an offer before I decide for sure...
No comments:
Post a Comment