Joee and I went to see Enchanted at the Thanksgiving Point theaters tonight. The movie was great (I love it! So much fun!), but it was funner because I saw it with my BFF! :)
It's been a while since we've seen a movie together (Ocean's 13 in June), and even longer since we've seen a movie with just the two of us (I can't even remember the last time that happened!). It was fun to whisper about the movie, and sigh about Amy Adams getting to kiss James Marsden and Patrick Dempsey in the same scene! It was fun, too, to sit in Joee's car after the movie and talk like we used to, before we started growing up. We talked for a long time, even though I was freezing (Joee with her internal heater don't need external sources of heat like the rest of us do! I could have used a werewolf boyfriend at the time... but that's a different story!).
Friends, movies, talk, and 75 cent drinks... what a great girl's night out! Let's do it again!
1 comment:
THAT is so funny! I came home and told Lee that it was the best movie I have seen in years... and later realized it was because I could talk like a girl, and NOT have to explain it to him! He was so jelouse that he was not even invited,,, lets do it again!
Post a Comment