
What a whirlwind weekend for reading! I finished reading Eclipse, and now have to wait until next August to have my next Bella, vampire, and werewolf fix. Sigh. I knew I should have waited for them to all come out!
I don't want to spoil the story line, so I'll just say this: I really enjoyed reading Eclipse, and enjoyed perhaps even better having something that was so engrossing to read. I haven't been so obsessed by a book or series in a long time. The joy of that is almost more than the book itself. Also, I really don't know quite what to think about Bella, Edward, or Jacob right now. It appears to me that there are two camps, the Edward and the Jacob. I don't know which side to go with right now. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. And if certain events had gone just slightly different, it would have, naturally, changed the course of the book. And I don't know which events I would want changed or which way I would want them changed.
Well. It's a darn good thing it's fiction! (And darn good that I finished during the break!)
No comments:
Post a Comment