Joee and I had our third class last night. We learned the second step to making the rose. I really need to practice! We also used a few different tips to make different little flowers, stars and borders. We practiced making clowns, which would make a cute cake. (I wonder, though, if part of the reason why little kids are afraid of clowns is because their moms make them clown cakes, and their local Robert's is out of clown heads, so the clowns on the cakes end up being headless...!) My favorite tip thus far is the big star tip... what great coverage!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Cake Decorating Week 3!
Joee and I had our third class last night. We learned the second step to making the rose. I really need to practice! We also used a few different tips to make different little flowers, stars and borders. We practiced making clowns, which would make a cute cake. (I wonder, though, if part of the reason why little kids are afraid of clowns is because their moms make them clown cakes, and their local Robert's is out of clown heads, so the clowns on the cakes end up being headless...!) My favorite tip thus far is the big star tip... what great coverage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment