1. Sleeping in. Even if it's just until 8:00 - hey, at least I haven't been at school for a while already!
2. We started the deep summer cleaning of the house early this year - in March. We'd start a room on Saturday, and finish it up during the week. The house is almost done - so no guilty feelings about sleeping in and having fun!
3. Midnight movies. Holly and I went to see Kung Fu Panda last night at Jordan Commons at
midnight. I would not have been able to function well at school today after staying up so late watching this flick! (And a pretty enjoyable movie at that. I want to go to China!)4. Talking on the phone. To Joee. Late at night. Brings back memories of not too long ago when we did that often - not just in the summer or Friday nights when we didn't have anything else to do or anything to wake up early for!
5. We have 3 weeks before we leave for the Pageant!
6. No school work! I can come home or be at home and can cook dinner, work on projects, watch a movie, take a walk, talk on the phone - and not have to worry about preparing for school tomorrow!
7. Blogging my uneventful life every day!
Here's some ways summer could be better:
1. With Mom being gone and Dad leaving for work mid-afternoon, and Holly working... I'm at a loss for real company! I enjoy being alone in my house once in a while for short amounts of time... but a week has nearly done me in.
2. Some sun! What is the deal with all the rain we're getting? This is June, for crying out loud!
3. I need some motivation to do something... anything! I've never had the summer dulldrums so early in the summer (maybe it has to do with no one being around). I have lots of projects - stitching, scrapbooking, cleaning, reading, yard work. Now I just need to find the inner motivation to get up and do some things!
4. I have to do my summer reading for school... ugh.
5. I need to study my new core so I know what I'm doing next year! This isn't a bad thing... but something that needs to be done, and something I'll be glad I don't have to do next summer.
6. I'm still hungry for lunch at 11:00. Hopefully this will wear off. Next year I'll eat at 12:15 - I might starve!
7. More school dreams... 2 more since my post about it... Ahhhhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment