Monday, June 30, 2008

Ode to Syliva

I should introduce our newest traveling companion - Sylvia.


She is great! She's a good navigator, lets me know of turns coming up in the road, tells us when we're going to arrive at our destination, suggests when to make legal u-turns, and recalculates the route when we stray off course.

We still need a map and The Next Stop book - but it's fun to have Sylvia with us this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine n Holly!
Your sweet Mom gave me your URL's and I've enjoyed reading about your trip! I am so excited for the two of you to be having this experience! It looks like you're again having the time of your lives... and I only wish one thing to be different... that I was with you! :-)
And for your new friend "Sylvia" - take her advice as she will not steer you wrong! We picked up Sylvia's Aunt Matilda while traveling back east in 2004 and she too was awesome and kept us on the "right path!" :-) Glad you have her aboard!!
Wishing you many happy days and a safe return home!
Love you!
Joyce
P.S. IF I were along I'd take care of those "ions" for your beautiful hair! :-)