2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, and small. Metal trees are good, too!
3. When do you put up the tree? Pretty late... as close to Christmas as possible.
4. When do you take the tree down? Right around the 31st... But no matter when it comes down, "I cry the day I take the tree down..."
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A play kitchen. Santa left the box in the real kitchen, and I asked him about it the next year... apparently there was some confusion with the clean-up elves.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My dad and Holly
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, several.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail when I do them...
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't really think of one... even dorky ones that I get from students, you know they thought I'd love it... Santa has always been good to me!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation - I could probably recite and perform the whole thing... sad, sad... but hilarious!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start thinking in November and buying in December. If I'm making things, I try to get started early in November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, I have re-gifted, but only a few times, and only very tastefully...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Breakfast casserole on Christmas morning.
16. Lights on the tree? Sometimes... depends which tree gets put up.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I have so many! If I'm listening in the car, I have to have fun songs to sing along with, so anything catchy...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Depends on the tree...
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? This is a point of disagreement in our house. Every year my parents argue, and every year, until last year, my dad won. Growing up, my dad's tradition was to open Christmas morning, and my mom's tradition was to open Christmas eve. We opened Christmas eve last year, and it was great to sleep in a bit in the morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas Sing practice at school... urg!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love our eclectic ornament collection. Everyone in our family gets a new ornament each year, plus we usually get a few as gifts. It's so eclectic, it works!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and funeral potatoes.
25. What do you want for Christmas? World Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment